How to Order
- Open the Approach Shoes APPROACH SHOES REPAIR ORDER FORM.PDF and print it out (PDF VERSION – new window)
- Complete all relevant sections.
- If you cannot print the Order Form please send in a cover note with all the relevant details that would have been on the form.
- You have 2 options for payment
- 1. Bank Transfer. This method is the most popular and is free. Our bank details can be found on the Order Form.
- 2. Enclose a Cheque / Make cheque payable to ‘Cheshire Shoe Repairs’.
- Don’t forget to enclose the order form and cheque in your parcel, along with any sketches or additional instructions.
Boots and Shoes
- Remove footbeds
- Make sure they are in a clean condition
- They need to be well packaged to avoid sustaining further damage on their way to Cheshire Shoe Repairs.
RETURN POSTAGE & PACKING IS INCLUDED ON ALL PRICES STATED (WITHIN THE U.K.)
If you want Signed Required For Delivery (optional) – this is charged at £2.00 extra per parcel. Please state you require this service in the ‘Special Instructions’ section of the Order Form, and remember to add the £2.00 to your payment.
If you still need advice about anything at all, please call 01925 269777 and we’ll be happy to help.