Cricket Shoe Conversions.
(PLEASE NOTE: Cricket shoe conversions can be done in WHITE, BLACK, GREY, BLUE or RED. Please state on your order form your preference)
We can convert almost any type of trainers to have cricket spikes added.
(Except trainers with airbags – which we cannot work on)
|CRICKET CONVERSIONS||Price Per Pair|
|Outfield/Batting Half Spike||£38.00|
|Bowling Half Spike (Extra Strength)||£43.00|
|Outfield/Batting Full Spike||£47.00|
|Bowling Full Spike (Extra Strength)||£52.00|
|Extra Set of Steel or Rubber Spikes (22)||£10.00|
|HAVE YOUR TRAINERS SPRAYED WITH NANEX PROTECTOR||£4.00|
How to Order
- Open the CRICKET SHOE CONVERSION ORDER FORM.PDF and print it out
- Complete all relevant sections.
- If you cannot print the Order Form please send in a cover note with all the relevant details that would have been on the form.
- You have 2 options for payment
- 1. Bank Transfer. This method is the most popular and is free. Our bank details can be found on the Order Form.
- 2. Enclose a Cheque / Make cheque payable to ‘Cheshire Shoe Repairs’.
- Don’t forget to enclose the order form and cheque in your parcel, along with any sketches or additional instructions.
Boots and Shoes
- Remove footbeds
- Make sure they are in a clean condition
- They need to be well packaged to avoid sustaining further damage on their way to Cheshire Shoe Repairs.
RETURN POSTAGE & PACKING IS INCLUDED ON ALL PRICES STATED (WITHIN THE U.K.)
If you want Signed Required For Delivery (optional) – this is charged at £2.00 extra per parcel. Please state you require this service in the ‘Special Instructions’ section of the Order Form, and remember to add the £2.00 to your payment.
If you still need advice about anything at all, please call 01925 269777 and we’ll be happy to help.