Hiking & Walking Boots – Re-sole and Sole Repair
Hiking Boot Resole & Repairs.
|HIKING & MOUNTAINEERING BOOTS||Price Per Pair|
|Vibram Sole Units - Black / Beige - Hiking Boots||£64.00|
|Vibram Moulded Midsole Units Black||£75.00|
|Vibram Sole Units for Mountaineering/Plastic Boots||£73.00|
|Vibram Grizzly Heels||£34.00|
|Additional extra work with resoling||Price Per Pair|
|New Midsoles per pair||£20.00|
|Toe Rands per pair||£15.00|
|Full Re-Randing per pair||£20.00|
|Lace Hooks / D-rings & Stitching||Please contact us|
(*Subject to change due to work load & supply issues – please check the top of the page for up-to-date turnaround times)
How to Order
Open the HIKING/WALKING BOOT REPAIR ORDER FORM.PDF and print it out.
IMPORTANT – before you download the PDF and order, please read this information about Hiking, Mountaineering, Running and Approach Shoe repairs
Complete all relevant sections.
- If you cannot print the Order Form please send in a cover note with all the relevant details that would have been on the form.
- You have 2 options for payment
- 1. Bank Transfer. This method is the most popular and is free. Our bank details can be found on the Order Form.
- 2. Enclose a Cheque / Make cheque payable to ‘Cheshire Shoe Repairs’.
- Don’t forget to enclose the order form and cheque in your parcel, along with any sketches or additional instructions.
Boots and Shoes
- Remove footbeds
- Make sure they are in a clean condition
- They need to be well packaged to avoid sustaining further damage on their way to Cheshire Shoe Repairs.
If you still need advice about anything at all, please call 01925 269777 and we’ll be happy to help.