We get asked this question a lot – “Can any rockboots be repaired with any of the types of rubber shown“ – The answer is YES!
Rock Boot & Climbing Shoes Repairs and Resoles
|ROCKBOOT SOLES (with new TOE RANDS included)||Price Per Pair|
|Five Ten HF Stealth 5mm ½ soles (UK approv.repairer)||£45.00|
|Vibram XS Grip 5mm rubber ½ soles||£45.00|
|La Sportiva Vibram XS Edge (5mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Red Chili Vibram XS Edge (5mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Scarpa Vibram XS Edge (5mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Scarpa Vibram XS Grip 2 (4mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Tenya Vibram XS Grip 2 (4mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Davos Stick Plus (4mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
|Davos Stick Zero (5mm) 1/2 soles||£45.00|
How to Order
- Open the REPAIR ORDER FORM.PDF and print it out (PDF VERSION – new window)
- Complete all relevant sections.
- If you cannot print the Order Form please send in a cover note with all the relevant details that would have been on the form.
- You have 2 options for payment
- 1. Bank Transfer. This method is the most popular and is free. Our bank details can be found on the Order Form.
- 2. Enclose a Cheque / Make cheque payable to ‘Cheshire Shoe Repairs’.
- Don’t forget to enclose the order form and cheque in your parcel, along with any sketches or additional instructions.
Boots and Shoes
- Remove footbeds
- Make sure they are in a clean condition
- They need to be well packaged to avoid sustaining further damage on their way to Cheshire Shoe Repairs.
RETURN POSTAGE & PACKING IS INCLUDED ON ALL PRICES STATED (WITHIN THE U.K.)
If you want Signed Required For Delivery (optional) – this is charged at £2.00 extra per parcel. Please state you require this service in the ‘Special Instructions’ section of the Order Form, and remember to add the £2.00 to your payment.
If you still need advice about anything at all, please call 01925 269777 and we’ll be happy to help.